Friday, August 19, 2005

Revelation TV Combats London’s Fear
By George Thomas
CBN News Sr. Reporter

CBN.com – LONDON, England - A massive bomb ripped through the number 30 double-decker bus at Tavistock Square in London.

David Conder, the head of London’s Christian television program, "Revelation TV," recalled, “We were three blocks away from the bus explosion…when I heard the explosion, at just 10 minutes to 10, I knew something major had happened. As I came out of the house, there were thousands and thousands of people in the streets.”

Minutes later, Conder sprung into action. “I said to my children,…’come on,’ and to my wife, ‘come on!’” he stated. “Let's go to the studio... something's happening - we need to go live!”

Conder said he knew that this was the moment God had been preparing him for since 1997.
“The Lord had said to me, that time in 1997 when he took me to my window,” Condor explained, “[that] a great time of trouble was coming, and people will need a message of hope - they will need an interpretation of the signs of the times, and because of [the] fears that would come upon them, you need to be able to reach to them and interact with them.”

Conder and a small team of producers and cameramen hit the streets to report live on the series of blasts that had ripped through central London.

story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home