Thursday, September 15, 2005

Jews sickened by Palestinian desecration
Looting, burning of former homes, synagogues saddens refugees
Posted: September 14, 20051:00 a.m. Eastern
By Aaron Klein© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

JERUSALEM – Watching television images of Palestinians looting the remains of their former homes and burning down the synagogues they built, Jewish Gaza refugees told WorldNetDaily yesterday they are "sick to their stomach" and "disgusted by the barbarity of the Arabs."

"It is tearing me up inside, and is the saddest thing I ever had to watch," said Dror Venunu, who was the director of housing in Gaza's former Gush Katif slate of Jewish neighborhoods. "I am forcing myself to look at the pictures and the video of what is going on to see what these animals are doing to my community. It's so much to take in."

the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home