Saturday, January 21, 2006

Woman feels ‘Christianity is a little too limiting’

Church affiliation: “I am a member of St. Thomas Episcopal Church, though I’m a kind of Episco-Pagan. I was raised Presbyterian, but I was confirmed in the Episcopal Church and have been a member of St. Thomas for about 20 years.”

Q: Can you talk more about your pagan side? “I don’t think my psychic abilities have anything to do with religion. I simply use this gift given to me by God to help other people. I talk with my guardians and to other people’s guardians when I do readings, but that isn’t really religious. I believe in reincarnation and that people ‘cross over’ so you can still communicate with them. I don’t know that that has led to my psychic ability, but it allows me to be more open to it and more accepting of it….”
Very interesting! See article and comments over at titusonenine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home