Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dear Readers,

Today is the one year anniversary of Transfigurations!

It has been such a blessing and so much fun to have this blog. I have made new friends in cyberspace and sometimes in person. I have been greatly humbled and privileged to meet such holy people committed to the Christian faith, especially in its Anglican expression. I have learned so much, been privy to people’s struggles and triumphs, been awed at how the Holy Spirit weaves it all together. I am a bit more computer savvy than I was a year ago due to my son Ryan. (“Mom, if you just wait, it will usually fix itself!”)

I still haven’t quite figured out why the Lord put on my heart to do this, being the least likely person I know to have a blog, but I discern He would like me to continue for a bit longer.

I pray that God will continue to use this space to His honor and glory, bring clarity, encourage prayer, open eyes and hearts, bring light (Light) into this dark world.

My first post had this Scripture:

"
Therefore, since we have such a hope, we behave with great boldness, and not like Moses who used to put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from staring at the result of the glory that was made ineffective. But their minds were closed. For to this very day, the same veil remains when they hear the old covenant read. It has not been removed because only in Christ is it taken away. But until this very day whenever Moses is read, a veil lies over their minds, but when one turns to the Lord, the veil is removed. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is present, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled faces reflecting the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another, which is from the Lord, who is the Spirit."
2 Corinthians 3:12-18 net Bible

Thanks and blessings to all the readers who check in from time to time!

Pat Dague

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home