Friday, June 16, 2006

Matt Kennedy+: AAC Press Conference: Voting with Their Feet
Canon Anderson: On average 700 people have left the Episcopal Church every week since 1965

June 16, 11:19 am

It's 1:22 and I'm at the Nationwide Arena for the AAC daily briefing. I just met Kevin Kalleson from CT6. He's going to video today's briefing so I'll be sure and link his stuff.

E Brust+ is at the podium to open the events. He launches into his devotion. Dt 10

Since it is posted on the AAC General Convention website, I'll simply
link it. Today's devotion is very good, as usual, and its better to listen to these sorts of things than to blog them....

Ugh...I’m having computer problems and I’ve had to miss a significant portion of the briefing getting unfrozen. I’ve missed report…so I’ll just make sure I get it tomorrow.

the rest at Stand Firm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home