Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What to do with aborted babies; some people just make no sense
Brad Drell

From the
American Thinker:

One More Step Down the Slippery Slope

Hospital admits to burning aborted babies in waste incinerator
In Jolly Old England where abortion is an everyday thing, burning the bodies of aborted babies is causing an outrage.

“One local woman, who asked not to be named, said after the heartache of deciding to have an abortion she was mortified to find the hospital had used the same furnace they burn rubbish in to incinerate her terminated baby.

She said: ‘I am furious and very hurt. Imagine my horror when I discovered that my baby was incinerated in the same furnace as the hospital rubbish.’ “

“My baby”? She didn’t seem to mind having her child aborted-you know, killing it-but she could not bear the thought of the lifeless body being incinerated. What have the English come to?

the rest at Drell's Descants

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home