Friday, February 01, 2008

Matt Kennedy+: Bishop Duncan at Mere Anglicanism: It’s time for a New Settlement
(very important address)
Posted February 1, 2008

This is my live-blog of Bishop Duncan's very important address. Read it carefully. He said that he did not have a text, so this is it. Remember it is live-not memorex.

It is good to see you all. Quotes 1940 hymnal, “The Church…thousand years the same”. A better text would come from the book of Hebrew’s “We seek the city that has foundations whose builder is God”…The assignment I’ve been given is to talk about the developments since Sept 30th. I want to say that it has been a delight to get to know the Network lay leaders here in SC. I am still, Ill say for my own part, the bishop of Pittsburgh, applause

the rest at Stand Firm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home