Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sarah Hey: What I Would Like To See From GAFCON

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am being quite presumptious in my title, I know, since frankly, nobody -- but perhaps Matt? -- at GAFCON cares what I wish would happen. But I thought I would share my perspective as a Communion Conservative on the event, just for discussion and to have a different outside viewpoint. I recognize that what I say in this article is likely to offend many on all sides of our "conservative debate" -- but at least I'm offending everybody equally. If you find your blood boiling as you read, then read on, and you might quickly turn to chortling and head-nodding, who knows?

I have been watching -- from a far distance and certainly on the sidelines -- the proceedings at GAFCON. In the midst of a heavy work-week I've breezed through a number of blog posts and articles, listened to the hysterics and "all-caps writing" of the Entirely Unbiased Secular Media, and watched a grand total of five minutes of live streaming of the event.Why the far distance? the rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home