Friday, September 05, 2008

Dancing figures express ubuntu in winning convention logo

By Daphne Mack
September 04, 2008

[Episcopal News Service] A swirl of dancing figures, coupled with the words 'I in you and you in me', was selected as the winning entry in a contest to select a logo for the 2009 General Convention theme of ubuntu.

"I feel humbled, honored and excited about people thinking and talking about the design and what it means to live, move and work together," said the Rev. Paul Fromberg of his winning logo.

The contest asked for designs that would convey the idea of ubuntu (pronounced oo-boon-too), a Zulu or Xhosa word that describes humaneness, caring, sharing, and being in harmony with all of creation. Story/image

Comments at Stand Firm

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I in you, you in me. Sums up the homosexual agenda of the TEC. Sick!!!!!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's all about us. Forget God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home