Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Devotional: Give God your all...

Give God your all. He doesn't ask us to give Him only what we would consider perfect. Give Him everything, every scrap, every part of us, everything you've kept hidden on the back shelf of your heart. Give him those things that you judge as not good enough. Hand over those areas of your life that appear to be too broken to be used. God can and will transform the good, the bad, what you deem the ugly. Let Him sift and sort things through. You'll be amazed at what the Master Creator can make out of what you might consider the shambles of your heart. ...Katherine Walden image

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger K Walden said...

I'm really blessed to see the lovely photograph you chose to use with my quote - I feel honoured :)

Katherine Walden
I Lift My Eyes Ministries

 

Post a Comment

<< Home