Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seeking Promiscuous Heathen Female Roommate

Mike Adams
 posted Oct. 26, 2010

Dear Fair Housing Center of West Michigan,

I am writing to express my concern over a recent civil rights complaint that has been filed against a woman who posted an advertisement at her church last July. Apparently, you were upset that she was seeking a Christian roommate. I came to that conclusion after reading the following in the complaint you recently filed against her: "(The ad) expresses an illegal preference for a Christian roommate, thus excluding people of other faiths.”

As someone who is preparing to move to Grand Rapids, I am concerned about your complaint. I’m not concerned about the Christian woman. I’m concerned about myself. Let me explain. the rest

In case you missed the story:
Woman charged for posting ad seeking Christian roommate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home