Thursday, November 25, 2010

New blog: Incline Your Heart


Dear Readers,

Over the years, I have had requests to compile the devotional posts on this blog or perhaps tag them in some way so they might be found more easily, but until now I never got around to taking the time and making the effort to do something about it. 

A couple of months ago, being prompted once again by a friend of Transfigurations (Thanks Georgia!), I decided to start a second blog mostly dedicated to compiling my devotional posts and adding other essays, videos, and teachings that pertain to the building up of the spiritual life. I named the new blog Incline Your Heart based on Proverbs 2:2  "...making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding."

So take the time to check it out-I hope you will be blessed!  
-Pat Dague

My first post there:

My son, if you receive my words
and treasure up my commandments with you,
making your ear attentive to wisdom
and inclining your heart to understanding;
yes, if you call out for insight
and raise your voice for understanding,
if you seek it like silver
and search for it as for hidden treasures,
then you will understand the fear of the LORD
and find the knowledge of God.

Proverbs 2:1-5 image by Sharon Mallerus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home