Thursday, March 15, 2012

“Pro-Choice” Activist: “I Love Abortion,” “Don’t Want it Rare”

by Steven Ertelt
3/14/12

A pro-abortion activist writing at one of the leading pro-abortion websites is admitting what many in the pro-life movement has always known but what leading defenders of abortion refuse to admit. Until now.

Jessica DelBalzo, an activist writer from Flemington, New Jersey who has written for numerous progressive websites, puts her extreme pro-abortion views on display at RH Reality Check, where she candidly admits in a headline, “I Love Abortion: Implying Otherwise Accomplishes Nothing for Women’s Rights.”

“I love abortion. I don’t accept it. I don’t view it as a necessary evil. I embrace it. I donate to abortion funds. I write about how important it is to make sure that every woman has access to safe, legal abortion services. I have bumper stickers and buttons and t-shirts proclaiming my support for reproductive freedom. I love abortion,” DelBalzo declares. the rest
As Delbalzo writes, “And I bristle every time a fellow activist uses a trendy catch-phrase or rallying cry meant to placate pro-lifers. The first of these, “Make abortion safe, legal, and rare!” has been used for decades as a call for abortion rights.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home